Ideally, once a divorce or custody decree is entered, the parties will not need to return to court. However, that is not always that case.

People don’t always do what they promise to do or were ordered to do. In those cases, the other party may need to return to court for assistance.

As children get older, their needs will change and parties may need to renegotiate their agreements. If they cannot do so, they may need to return to court.

Call today to set up your free one-hour consultation. There are numerous options when facing post-decree issues including private negotiation, mediation or other alternative dispute resolution or ultimately going back to court. Porter Law Office can assist you in determining the best and most cost-effective way to address these issues.